cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX 4.15 puts incorrect Library Search Path into .cproject file

SMark.3
Associate II

When I generate code on my TouchFGX 4.15.0 project, it overwrites the correct Library Search Path in my STM32CubeIDE .cproject file and replaces it with this one:

"${workspace_loc:/Executable/Middlewares/ST/TouchGFX/touchgfx/lib/core/cortex_m7/gcc}}"

In fact the correct location for the library is:

"${workspace_loc:/${ProjName}/Middlewares/ST/TouchGFX/touchgfx/lib/core/cortex_m7/gcc}"

I can't find any way to change this in the .touchgfx file or elsewhere. How can I correct this so I don't need to manually change every time I regenerate the code?

4 REPLIES 4
SMark.3
Associate II

Anyone? @Martin KJELDSEN​  can you help with this?

Hi,

Do you also face this issue with TouchGFX 4.16.1 ? How did you create your project ? Was it from scratch or did you use an application template for one of ST development kits ?

/Romain

Hi,

I haven't tried with 4.16.1, still running 4.15. I originally created my project when TouchGFX was first introduced into CubeMX - I think TouchGFX Version 4.10 or similar. I used the code generator to create the project. It started to behave badly after migrating to V4.15.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi. Pretty sure we fixed something like that in the following releases. It's not a configuration you'll find in the .project file. It happens during post-generation to include all the right files in your projects.

I could point you to the ruby scripts that modify this path inside the installed TouchGFX Environment if you want to have a look. Maybe we'll provide a patch for you.

/Martin