cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Textearea glitches (touchgfx)

AJT141
Associate III

Hello,

I'm currently developing an application on a STM32H753VT6 with touchGFX and I have an issue with textAreas. Just to say that I'm using my personnal font ( size : 20/24/34 px). Each textArea has just one wildcard with a 17 chars size buffer. I'm sending text through a terminal on my PC to change wildcards values.

In some cases, I don't know when, one letter is not totally displayed even if I invalidate all possible areas. Here are some pictures to illustrate the problem :

0693W0000059ikzQAA.jpg0693W0000059ilFQAQ.jpg0693W0000059ij9QAA.jpgAs you can see, it is always the second character that is partially displayed (but sometimes there is no problem, for example, adding a space " " before "APPEL EN COURS" works)

Any idea ?

Regards,

AJT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Could you share your font and your code handling the texts? Does that issue happen with other fonts as well?

/Romain

AJT141
Associate III

Hello,

Here there are.

Search when strncpy function is used in cpp files to see where texteAreas are updated

And yes I've juste tried with the Courier New Font (size : 34) and I have the same problem with 16 W (the 2nd one is not totally displayed) (test done for the the call in progress screen)

Thnks again,

AJT

Hi there

I have been trying to follow the above link, as I am experiencing the same problem, with parts of text appearing erased.  However, when I click on the link given, I get:

"An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url."

Could you please repost a valid link (I know that the original one is a few years old now)?

Many thanks,

John