cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32f107Vbt6 controller interfaced with 3.2 inch ILI9341 display by using ST emwin GUI .After the LCD_X_DisplayDriver() function ,the debugger entered into HardFault handler() while debugging.(SPI Interface).GUI_DispString("Hello World!") is not working

Kanna
Associate III

In GUI_Conf.c, allocated the memory size for GUI.And in LCD_Conf.c file, declared the size of display ,configured the flexcolor driver for ILI9341 controller.And aslo implemented the read and write function by using SPI. In order to resolve the Hardfaul handler(), I have changed the Stack and Heap size and also change the memory allocation for GUI. Is there any configuratio n need to be done?

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Kanna​ ,

Please share the source code to check more the configuration and the behavior.

Did you called the GUI_Init() function and enabled the CRC module ?

GUI_Init() should be used to initialize the STemWin internal data structures and variables. And performs the initialization of the display by calling the function LCD_X_Config().

I advise you to have a look at the AN4323 Application note Getting started with STemWin Library.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Kanna
Associate III

Hi Imen,

Thanks for your response!!

Yes, I had called the GUI_Init() function and also enabled the CRC module.Based on that AN4323 Application Note, Driver files were ported into my application.Again I will look on it. Here I have shared the code.