STM32CubeIDE, TouchGFX, STM32F746G-DISCO

ADębs.1
Senior

I set up TouchGFX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QDWti5RzBU

I have: STM32CubeIDE 1.6.0, TouchGFX 4.16.1

warning:

Description   Resource   Path   Location   Type

Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\Users\ad\STM32CubeIDE\workspace_1.6.0\testad_1\Middlewares\Third_Party\FreeRTOS\Source\CMSIS_RTOS).   testad_1      pathentry   Path Entry Problem

Works fine, but I can't move from CubeIDE to GFX. why?

Andrzej

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

The video was a good idea but I cannot read polish so it is quite complicated to understand the context of it and what you are trying to do. Could you give us more detail through writing ?

/Romain

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Try changing the workspace to somewhere directly in C (or C:\tempoWorkspace or something).

/Romain

I would also advise to edit the tag section to add "STM32CubeIDE" to increase the visibility of your post.

/Romain

Hi

Does not help.

Andrzej

Hi,

Saying "does not help" will not make you find an answer more quickly.

What do you mean by you cannot move from CubeIDE to GFX.

What are the steps you did ? Did you create your project from scratch using CubeIDE ? Or started with the Application Template available in the Designer? The latter is highly recommended.

/Alexandre

Hi

aying "does not help" will not make you find an answer more quickly.

What do you mean by you cannot move from CubeIDE to GFX.

What are the steps you did ? Did you create your project from scratch using CubeIDE ? Or started with the Application Template available in the Designer? The latter is highly recommended.

Andrzej

Hi,

The video was a good idea but I cannot read polish so it is quite complicated to understand the context of it and what you are trying to do. Could you give us more detail through writing ?

/Romain

Hi

I went back to the way I had used so far. He's not a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12KXreXaLp0&t=3s

Andrzej

Well good to hear that you are still able to work 😅

/Romain

Hi

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me that GFX sets IDE parameters and when I change them in the IDE an error is generated. The second disadvantage is the lack of a tab with switching to GFX in IDE / Project Explorer / ....

Andrzej