cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed image on screen

MHaji.1
Senior

Hi,

I have a custom board with STM32H743 and working on a project by TouchGFX 4.24. When the device power on or reset, some times I have a mixed image including numbers, pictures and ..., which I attached the image... and some times every thing is Ok after reset or power on. I have another project by TouchGFX on this board, which it always works fine.

Please help me with this, thanks.

13 REPLIES 13
MHaji.1
Senior

I should add, the main difference between program with distorted  program and the correct one is: distorted program GUI is imported from old version of it from TouchGFX Designer... Is there any problem with this?

BR 

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@MHaji.1 wrote:
AndrewNeil_0-1727100613203.png

Please post the corresponding image of what the screen should look like.

Note that you can paste the image into the post - where we can see it - rather than attaching it (where we can't).

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for reply.

correct_image.jpg

 As you see in the picture, The numbers are readable and the picture is correct, but in last one all screen is distorted.

Thanks

Could this be uninitialised data?

ie, in your first case, the values are "junk", and this corrupts the display ?

PS:

especially if the data is passed via pointers, and it's the pointers that are uninitialised

No, The corrupted one is installed on a mold machine and the numbers are related to device, Here is a picture with the same as last pic which I sent:

Distorted_image.jpg

 As you see, There are some weird lines and numbers are corrupted, picture has lot of noise and... 

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You said:

@MHaji.1 wrote:

I have another project by TouchGFX on this board, which it always works fine.

Is it working on the same MCU part number i.e. STM32H743?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello, 

Thanks for reply,

Yes, The part numbers are the same.

@MHaji.1 wrote:

Yes, The part numbers are the same.

So make a diff with the projects!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I have 3 different project which are almost have same content, but with a different user (different devices).. I have no problem with 2 of them, but the one which we speaking about has this problem, after power off and power on, the problem will solved, but in another power on, I face this corrupted state..

PS:

The GUI is imported from its old version in corrupted image device...