cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for the latest BSP ft5336 touch controller library library with example of usage .

manto.1
Senior

I found one usage of ft5336 in TouchGFX STM32F746G_DISCO example. The problem is that this library is not the same as in STM32H7 firmware Package. I compared it with all the versions but didnt find the match. The question is wich library is the latest the one provided in STM32H7 package or the one in TouchGFX example?

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubeh7.html

I want to use ft5336 library on STM32H750

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @manto.1​,

If you refer to the STM32CubeH7 and precisely the Release_Notes you can find the last ft5336 library version V2.0.1.

You can use this library to configurate your example with STM32H750 MCU.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @KDJEM.1​ 

I managed to use the ft5336 library but from STM32CubeF7 package even though I am using H7 MCU. My question is why are the libraries for ft5336 different in H7 and F7? Should I worry about using F7 library?

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @manto.1​,

The version of ft5336 library shared in STM32H7 is a new version V.2.0.1 compared to version V1.0.1 shared in STM32CubeF7.

For that, I advise you to use the latest version published in STM32CubeH7 with STM32H7 MCU.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.