cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCD does not work used touchgfx with stm32f746g-disco board

Cvega.11
Associate II

0693W0000059hTsQAI.jpgTouchgfx does not work for me, I get the pixelated screen I use stm32cubeide 1.4.0 it does not work for me download version 1.2.0 and also download TouchGFX V4.14 and nothing, change the version ==> V4.13 and still some help friend , I hope you can help me ??

I made a simple program in touchgfx and there it works, but the detail is that I use LWIP in my program, I need to use it from stm32cubeide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I looked at your project briefly and as Martin mentioned you haven't set the external loader for the F746-DISCO board in your CubeIDE project.

Here is the location where you need to modify it :

0693W000005A8dGQAS.pngIf this external loader is not set correctly I'm starting to wonder if you used the F746-DISCO Application Template available in the Designer. If you haven't, please in the future if you try to run some code on a board that we support, start with the corresponding Application Template to avoid unnecessary issues.

For the step to upgrade to a newer version, please have a look to this article in our documentation website : https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/miscellaneous/updating-to-a-new-touchgfx-version

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Alexandre

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Cvega.11
Associate II

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

What are you expecting the application to look like? Is the External Flashloader configured properly for your project?

Where do I know that the external flash loader option is set right for i project?

Update to the TouchGFX V4.14 version does not work, with the option enabled correctly the external flash charger

​In CubeIDE the external loader is configured from "Debug Configurations", and you can choose the right external loader from there. It should be a part of the application template (.launch file has the info).

/Martin

If, as you comment, it works for the TouchGFX V4.13 version, when I update it to TouchGFX V4.14 it stops working

What steps will I have to do to upgrade to TouchGFX V4.14 or TouchGFX V4.15?

Hello,

I looked at your project briefly and as Martin mentioned you haven't set the external loader for the F746-DISCO board in your CubeIDE project.

Here is the location where you need to modify it :

0693W000005A8dGQAS.pngIf this external loader is not set correctly I'm starting to wonder if you used the F746-DISCO Application Template available in the Designer. If you haven't, please in the future if you try to run some code on a board that we support, start with the corresponding Application Template to avoid unnecessary issues.

For the step to upgrade to a newer version, please have a look to this article in our documentation website : https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/miscellaneous/updating-to-a-new-touchgfx-version

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Alexandre