cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include problems with TouchGFX

MLair.1
Associate III

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a new project using TouchGFX in STM32CubeIDE, I don't understand why I have include problems, especially that a file is recognized in one file and not in an other...

Here is my includes : 0693W00000FBsBtQAL.pngI've got these errors :

0693W00000FBs4oQAD.pngWhat is weird is that error does not exist in all the files which include FrontendHeap.hpp !

0693W00000FBsDQQA1.png0693W00000FBsDfQAL.png 

I'm really confused about that, if you have any idea..

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
mattias norlander
ST Employee

Are you sure that it is recognized in the FrontendHeap.hpp file? Maybe it has just not been processed yet? The build process is by default interrupted at first file containing build errors... So the base assumption that "found in one file not in another" may be incorrect. The second file has not necessarily been dealt with by the C preprocessor.

If you CTRL+click on the line 20, can you then jump into the gui/common/FrontendHeap.hpp?

If the answer is, yes, then it is part of either the included header-files or known by the CDT indexer because specified in .project file as input file/folder.

Check where the file is actually located and verify that the required include folder is setup correctly.

Not expert at all on TGFX structure. So I just re-tag your question as a TouchGFX question, to see if we can a better answer!