cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide the "painter" for circleprogress widget

tarmogr
Associate II

I want to hide the colored progress bar in circleprogress widget when there is no data. I can hide the whole widget but how can I keep the background image(a grey circle) in place. If i set the value to 0 there is still a small dot that remains. I assume the item name is: 

circleProgress[Your widget name]Painter

But there is no visibility setting for that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JTP1
Lead

Hello

Set image with background png behind the circleProgres. When you hide circleProgress, the image is seen.

Or maybe set painter color same as background circle color when want to hide it (if you use solid cirlce in background image).

(Hope somebody gives you better solutions :D)

Br. J.T

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JTP1
Lead

Hello

Set image with background png behind the circleProgres. When you hide circleProgress, the image is seen.

Or maybe set painter color same as background circle color when want to hide it (if you use solid cirlce in background image).

(Hope somebody gives you better solutions :D)

Br. J.T

tarmogr
Associate II

thanks, used your first solution. TouchGFX seems efficient enough not to include the same image twice. Wether id draws the same image on top of eachother multiple times that i dont know, so maybe there is additional CPU time overhead because of this. Would it make any sense to hide the background image when displaying the circleprogress?

Hello.

Good that it helped. Yes it makes sense to set other object not-visible when not needed. It might save same cpu time.

Br J.T