cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the values in TextArea, according to the User Input with the external peripherals?

Shivani
Senior

Hii,

In the TouchGFX Designer, I have taken a TextArea and have added a wildcard, given 000 as initial value and 3 as buffer size. In the Typographies, I have given wildcard range 0-9.

I am working with the STM32H745XIH6 Board. With the external peripherals like UART, ADC and TIMER I want to change the values in the TextArea according to the user input. How?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hii,

I am using Single Framebuffer.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Shivani,

I think that you need to collect the data from your peripherals in the Model, and then propagate them through the Presenter, to the View. You can take a look at this article that explains this MVP pattern pretty good.

Then, when you have access to the values in the View.cpp, you can do this to show them in your TextArea, using your wildcard : 

Unicode::snprintf(TextArea1Buffer, TEXTAREA1_SIZE, "%d", yourdata);
TextArea1.invalidate();

Hope it helps 🙂

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Thank you @Yoann KLEIN 

Shivani
Senior

Hii,

I have changed the values repeatedly in foreground through TextArea, while the image is tilting in the background.

But it is worked fine in Simulator, but  I am getting some disturbance image while I am trying  to display in the STM32F746G Discovery Board. I am unable to load the simulated image in the board when the foreground values are changing and the image is moving in the background simultaneously...

Hi,

Could you share some video or screenshots of the problem ?

Yoann KLEIN

DisplayImage01.jpgDisplayImage02.jpgDisplayImage03.jpg

These are the images which I got the disturbed screen in my STM32F746G Discovery Board...May I know why I am getting these type of issues?

After the background image is stop running, the foreground image is not getting disturbed.

Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello,

Which kind of Framebuffer strategy are you using ?

Single, Double or Partial ?

Yoann KLEIN

Hii,

I am using Single Framebuffer.