cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i can add my soucre file to TOUCH GFX ??

OWLchan
Associate III

i am having a problem trying to add a source code to my project, even though CUBE IDE already added it but the source codes of TOUCH GFX are not receiving, i see people using Makefile to add it but i am having trouble towel when using it.

I would be very grateful if you could help me in this matter  

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjTSgQAM.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjTSlQAM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JTP1
Lead

No, you dont have to convert files. Just check that you have set new include folder to c and c++ compilers. You can see that more detailed in project properties - C/C++ build - settings and there check include paths for GCC and G++ compiler 👍

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JTP1
Lead

Hello. Are you sure you have set this ST_hardware/Inc- path also to C++ language ?

did you mean convert it to a c++ file instead of a regular c ,do i need to convert both its source file and include file to c++ ?:kissing_face: :kissing_face: :kissing_face:

JTP1
Lead

No, you dont have to convert files. Just check that you have set new include folder to c and c++ compilers. You can see that more detailed in project properties - C/C++ build - settings and there check include paths for GCC and G++ compiler 👍

oh it worked, seems the path is missing from the G++ compiler i have filled in the path of the include file there. Thanks for this great help  

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjZFsQAM.png