cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get Interactions for scroll wheels etc. ?

stst9185
Associate III

If I generate a slider in a screen in the Designer 4.10.0, I get the additional interaction selections like "Slider value changed" etc. If I generate a scrollable container or a scroll wheel, I get no such possibility to react to changes. How can I add appropriate interactions in this case?

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @stst9185​,

What is it exactly that you would like to have notifications for? It may be that we could add some more interactions for other widgets. The reason for "value changed" in the case of the slider is because it's directly inherent in its nature to adjust the slider position.

/Martin

Hi Martin,
from a developers point of view it would be useful to have a similar way for implementation for different widgets. For example for a scroll wheel it would be consequent to have an interaction for "item selected" or "animate to"  like "value changed"for sliders. I think this would make
the use of this widget much easier especially for developers new in
TouchGfx.
And having the Canvas widget available directly in the Designer would be
useful in my opinion, as in many cases there is the necessity to show
dynamically generated special graphs or other drawing objects and this
would be a straightforward way placing this on the screen.
Thanks for answering my question: There is no interaction available for
scroll wheels that´s why I couldn´t find it.
Hermann
Am 28.08.2019 um 14:10 schrieb ST Community:

Thanks for the feedback, Hermann. I'll try to review the current state of the container based widgets for scroll, etc and check if we already have a task for this in the backlog.

/Martin