cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I configure STemWIn library via STM32CubeMX for STM32F469NI ?

Keyur Thumar
Associate III

How do I configure STemWIn library via STM32CubeMX for STM32F469NI ?

I am using STM32CubeMX version 6.2.

I has stopped support from version 5.4. May I know the reason ? As I want to configure my whole project with cubemx.

Shall I continue using older version or will it be any problem ?

4 REPLIES 4
Petr DAVID
ST Employee

Hello Keyur Thuma

welcome to ST community. On the STemWin product page you can find information that the software is now superseded with STM32Cube software. X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX.  This expansion pack is also available through the STM32CubeMX. I would probably recommend you to move to the more current software solution. Or if you insist on using STemWIN software, then I would do it independently on the STM32CubeMX. If you are at least considering move to TouchGFX, then I would recommend you to check out our video tutorials here and here. Please click on Select as Best next to my answer if you will find my answer helpful.

Keyur Thumar
Associate III

Thanks Petr David,

I have tried configuring my project based on tutorials you gave for my STM32F469 Discovery board. For a test I have just added an image on screen but it looks like only half of the image displayed. please find an attached image.

0693W00000AQ1GWQA1.pngI have also tried to run clock example but that is also having weird behavior.

Can you please help me out. 0693W00000AQ1KEQA1.png

Petr DAVID
ST Employee

Hello Keyur Thumar,

I would recommend you to first try some ready examples to determine if it could be HW related problem or if it is problem in your software. In the STM32F4Cube FW package could be found some ready to use examples. For example:

• \Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Demonstrations\TouchGFX
  • \Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Applications\Display
Keyur Thumar
Associate III

Thanks Petr for the answer.

Clock example is from the ready use on TouchGFXDesigner. That is also distorted.

STemWin examples are running fine on them. I want to configure it for TouchGFX.