cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No communication between the stm32f103c8 program by Arduino IDE and external connections

YBell.1
Associate II

Hey Everyone'

Am using Stm32f103c8 with Arduino IDE to read temperature from thermistor and Voltage from the lithium battery cell, connected to LCD. I noticed the values received on the LCD is not both from the thermistor and the battery, because whenever I removed both the thermistor and the Battery connections, still the LCD Keep showing the same values also whenever I hold the thermistor for some moment nothing change on the LCD screen values, its always keep showing the same result I cannot figure out where the problem is, please I need help. Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2

You'll need to debug the code.

Perhaps you have a teacher, colleague or supervisor who can go over the code/logic with you?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I asked a lot of my colleagues but Non-one has answered me and unfortunately, my teacher doesn't have time for me:loudly_crying_face:. But now I decided to use STM32cubeMX and Keil to program the controller. Am to measure temperature from 1 thermistor, Current from 4 lithium cells, and Voltage from 4 lithium Battery cells that are all 9 ADC channels. I configured 9 ADC channels of ADC1 I used (PollForConversion) but still, it doesn't work the LCD is totally Blanck nothing has displayed I don't know where the problem is again. using (PollForConversion) I tried single-channel ADC I measured temperature from thermistor this time it works perfectly but as I added. Now I wanted to try DMA with 9 ADC Multi Channels but I don't know how to set 9 ADC channels by using DMA. Please I need help here attached is the Keil file, my codes for 9 ADC channels using PollForConversion if there is any small correction that makes it to be work, you can guide me Please. Thanks in advance