cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Ive setup a click handle event when you tap the screen a ModalWindow should go from NOT visible to Visible. This modal contains a custom container. My issue is that the modal is able to change but the contents isnt seen. thanks

JNguy.5
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello JNguy.5,

Sorry but I don't understand your question, can you be more specific please ? Do you mean that your custom container's contents are not visible ? What are the changes on your modal ?

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Hi, after calling MyModalWindow.show() the contents are not displayed. the ModalWindow is set to NOT visible until a screen tap has occured, im wondering why I cant see MyModalWindow contents

JNguy.5
Associate II

Hi sorry, Im trying to make a ModalWindow visible after a screen tap. After calling the function MyModalWindow.show() the contents within that custom window does not display. Ive debugged it and verified the function is called.

hse.1
Associate

Your vent brought about me sufficient to drag out my pc and reply. If you've got "executed this long enough" may also i endorse which you study the documentation earlier than calling some thing to make onlline Halloween costume a "teach ruin"?