cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gauge application working directly from touchgfx but not working when trying to run it through STM32CubeIDE. Please help to solve this issue

Rohit.1
Associate II

34 REPLIES 34
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

I cannot provide you the code for the STM32F746-DISCO because we did not do it.

Again please understand that you are in the TouchGFX thread not CubeProgrammer thread or something else.

However, you will find an external loader code example for the L476G-EVAL that is publicly available in

C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\bin\ExternalLoader\N25Q256A_STM32L476G-EVAL

/Alexandre

Rohit.1
Associate II

Thanks. I will try this example

Rohit.1
Associate II

I have working project with 480*272 pixel size. Now I am trying to change pixel size to 800*480. Can we achieve this by just changing the parameters of LTDC in ioc file.

My display now flickers when contents on display changes.

How can I solve this. Please help. ​

Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

If you change the screen resolution I guess you are trying to change the screen itself. I also suppose from your message that you use LTDC displays. Changing the resolution is not enough. You need to match all the settings of your new screen (front porch, back porch, etc.). The LTDC clock must be higher if your screen has a higher resolution.

Please create a new thread with explicit title when your question is unrelated to the current thread subject. I will not answer anymore on this thread.

/Alexandre

Rohit.1
Associate II

Thank.

I have created new thread for my another problem related to custom keyboard in TouchGFX and SD card.

Please check the following link.

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000S8iHISAZ/sd-card-not-working-after-adding-custom-keyboard-on-multiple-screens

Please help me.