cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame buffers

prathima
Associate II

Hello....

Am currently working on STM32L4R9AI-EVAL board and i have so many doubts about frame buffering....

1.when we have to use single frame buffer,when we use double frame buffer,and partial frame buffers and rendering time is less for single buffer or double.....

2.Can we access the frame buffer,if it is yes and how to do that i need a procedure to do that because i don't know anything about it....

3.Do the touchgfx supports vertical swipe and how to enable it...

Thank you in advance

27 REPLIES 27

The swipeContainer does not handle vertical swiping. You can implement yours if you look at the available code but it might be a bit complicated. Another terrible solution I used once was to go in the Config tab and change the display Orientation.

0690X00000DC5jqQAD.png

Then I did my GUI sideways to simulate the board being hold sideways. You can then use the swipe container as a fake vertical swipe but it is annoying to adapt and rotate all your images/text/animations...

0690X00000DC5jWQAT.png

This was fine enough for a simple project, i would not recommend it for a huge and complex project.

that is okay..

but the thing is in my project i want to do vertical swipe and horizontal swipe no...that is what i want

prathima
Associate II

and i asked about the frame buffer implementation...in above can you please look at it once and provide the solution for that,,,

thank you so much

Hello..

I want to know how to implement vertical swipe in my project where to implement can you provide any example code for vertical swipe...

Hi,

to simulate a vertical swipe container you can use the handleDragEvent function and set a distance the user has to drag before going to another screen. When you select the transition "Slide" and the correct direction it can give a smooth effect like the normal swipe container. You can develop yourself the threshold and elastic animation when you reach the border of a swipe container if necessary. I did a very short project so that you can have a look at the handleDragEvent function. I also added two fake interactions to enable the use of the swipe container functions with a specific animation ( slide north or south).0690X00000DCAU2QAP.png

The thing here is your doing vertical swipe as horizontal swipe with with drag event but i want directly the vertical swipe and i don't want slide i want there also swipe...as how your displaying button,one square and circle...if i do vertical swipe i want to display some other images after each horizontal swipe...

this is what i want exactly...

I am using handlegestureevent but if i touch any where in the display it doing mt actions but i want them to do when ever i do vertical swipe

Hope you got it..

thank you ...

wait have you tried to swipe up with my project? this is what i implemented. The horizontal swipeContainer is just here as an example. It is the best I can do to simulate a vertical swipe

0690X00000DCC3IQAX.gif

prathima
Associate II

Hello...

In L4R9AI-EVAL ,i want to access the frame buffer and i want to access the touch from there ,can i do that,if yes how do i do that...is there any example code....

thank you

prathima
Associate II

hello...

In the similar way i want to know the "frame buffer name" exactly where they are storing the whole screens so that i want to access that buffer and i want to write all pixels value zero to make (LCD off) after i want to make all Pixels ON by writing 0xffff...how do i do this...

thank you in advance

I have tried your example some times that vertical swipe is not working...some times it is taking vertical swipe as horizontal....if i do vertical swipe continuously and if i stop after that it is not working...and after doing horizontal swipe if am trying to vertical it is not working...

so many issues in this both swipes....

What is the reasons for these issues...

thank you