cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with TouchGFX conversion from 4.17.0 to 4.18.1

BGuth.1
Senior

My TouchGFX project is originally created with v4.16.1. I just downloaded latest version of TouchGFX i.e. 4.18.1. The latest version tried to convert my project and threw below error. So, I opened the project with v4.17.1 and it converted fine. But when I try to open with 4.18.1, it throws error. Please let me know.

0693W00000JN7Y3QAL.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I finally got back to this time. I tired converting from 4.16.1 to 4.18.1 and this time it worked. The only difference from last time is that the 4.16.1 project grew more. More images and fonts were added. Anyway, I am glad it worked now. Thanks.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BGuth.1
Senior

@Romain DIELEMAN​ Could you please let me know.

Hi,

Could you share your logfiles for TouchGFX 4.17 and 4.18.1? They can be found under %appdata%/Roaming/TouchGFX-<version number>.

Could you give more info on your project or share it ? I was not able to replicate it on my side with simple demos.

/Romain

I don't find that path under my TouchGFX installation.

0693W00000JNGA5QAP.png0693W00000JNGKYQA5.png

Never mind previous reply. Here are the log files. Project is originally created with v4.16.1. Converted fine to 4.17.0 after 4.18.1 threw error. Please let me know.

Hum so that error comes from the text converter. There was an update in TouchGFX 4.18 to how we handle text, with the old .xlsx converted to .xml.

Could you share a working project (so on 4.17.0 if possible) ? Or is it confidential ? If yes could you share it through private chat within the forum or through a regional ST FAE, or sharing it with ST not possible either ?

/Romain

I finally got back to this time. I tired converting from 4.16.1 to 4.18.1 and this time it worked. The only difference from last time is that the 4.16.1 project grew more. More images and fonts were added. Anyway, I am glad it worked now. Thanks.