Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TFM SPI issue in custom board with STM32u585aii6q

PJose.4
Senior

Hi @Jocelyn RICARD 
Greetings

we are trying to run TFM example (with secure and non secure project) taken from GPIO_Toggle_TZEN Example and adding SPI communication in the non secure project on our custom board mounted with STM32U585aii6q controller SPI is getting stuck at timeout error(in the transmit function/receive function. Init function is working fine).

we tried the same on B-U585-IOT2A controller and the communication is working perfectly. 

to verify our hardware we tried the SPI communication on the same board without TFM and its working perfectly.

we wanted to know if there is any other additional dependency while using TFM to add peripherals like SPI. with TFM configuration GPIO is working fine without any issues.

Awaiting your valuable suggestions so that we can understand and resolve the issue.
Thanks and Regards
Philip 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Jocelyn RICARD 

Requesting your support in this regard, as discussed created a new case with reference number 00210301 for the TFM secure area access. Was not able to send dm due to some site issue. hence mentioning in this thread.
kindly assist us further

Thanks and Regards
Philip

Jocelyn RICARD
ST Employee

Hello @PJose.4 ,

ticket was routed to my colleagues of Apec region. I'm located in EMEA. I will try to get it.

Best regards

Jocelyn

Hi @Jocelyn RICARD 

Thanks again
Regards
Philip