cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBSFU - Example Project NUCLEO-G474RE

rojedagRH
Associate

I want to use SBSFU for a SW Update OTA Project , i try to compile the example project from SBSFU-Projects: 

NUCLEO-G474RE_2_Images_SBSFU
NUCLEO-G474RE_2_Images_SECoreBin (first, this project will be compile)
NUCLEO-G474RE_2_Images_UserApp

by try to compile the "NUCLEO-G474RE_2_Images_SECoreBin Project",  i get following error:

09:36:29 **** Build of configuration Debug for project NUCLEO-G474RE_2_Images_SECoreBin ****
make all
"../prebuild.sh" "../"
prepareimage with python script
python /prepareimage.py conf ..//../Inc/se_crypto_config.h
python: can't open file 'C:\\prepareimage.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
selected
../prebuild.sh: line 55: can't create ..//Application/Startup/se_key.s: nonexistent directory
../prebuild.sh: line 56: can't create ..//Application/Startup/se_key.s: nonexistent directory
../prebuild.sh: line 57: can't create ..//Application/Startup/se_key.s: nonexistent directory
../prebuild.sh: line 136: can't create ..//Application/Startup/se_key.s: nonexistent directory
recopy postbuild.sh script with .sh script
cat: can't open '..//.sh': No such file or directory
cat ..//.sh : failed
make[1]: *** [makefile:94: pre-build] Error 1
make: *** [makefile:62: all] Error 2
"make all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

09:36:30 Build Failed. 2 errors, 0 warnings. (took 938ms)

I checked, that the "win folder" for prepareimage executable is there

can you please support with this topic?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Jocelyn RICARD
ST Employee

Hello @rojedagRH ,

you seem to have an issue with your version of STM32CubeIDE.

I remember one version, something like 6 months ago had a regression in the busybox where 'pwd' command didn't work. I think this was version 1.14.0 and was rapidly fixed with 1.14.1

So, if you update your STM32CubeIDE to more recent version it will solve your issue

Best regards

Jocelyn

rojedagRH
Associate

Thanks, i updated the STM32CubeIDE from 1.14.0 to 1.16.0 and the "compile" is working!