cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1_image_BFU trying to build the project but I get assember error - File does not exist

kyf
Associate II

Hello there!

I've been trying to make the Lora-FOTA example portable by converting the include paths, resource links, linker path and pre/postbuild files to be "project related paths" instead of absolute paths.

Everything worked out very well with kms_blob and secore projects. I've been getting an issue with bfu project build.

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to compile the project after I've updated all the above mentioned paths.

kyf_0-1700741985322.png

kyf_1-1700742045715.png

1. I have moved the SECoreBin project 1 dir back.

2. I have renamed the build output from "Debug" to "BUILD_debug"

3. I have compiled first the kms_blob then the secorebin and lastly the bfu project (which ends up in error)

4. Other two builds are successfull with no errors.

Is there anything missing ?

1. I'm suspecting workspace related issues (even I don't see any workspace relation in all the paths or in the .cproject or in .project files

2. Is there fixed locations regarding the assember for this project ?! Am I going nuts ?!

Kind regards,

Kyf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kyf
Associate II

I've figured this out...

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE CODE like this next time. DO create a small sw tool for this job....

This was the issue... the linker command to include the binary file. As soon as I fixed this absolute path, the program compiled successfully.

kyf_0-1700747817112.png

Kind regards,

kyf

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kyf
Associate II

I've figured this out...

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE CODE like this next time. DO create a small sw tool for this job....

This was the issue... the linker command to include the binary file. As soon as I fixed this absolute path, the program compiled successfully.

kyf_0-1700747817112.png

Kind regards,

kyf