cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which of the flags I need to turn on and which header files I need to include in the firmware code to enable the sdcard mode of MCU on ?

mohar.dutta
Associate

Hi. I want to write a dummy file in sdcard. I am done with the code but I would like to know which of the flags I need to turn on and which header files I need to include in the firmware code to enable the sdcard mode of MCU on for Input Output operations?

3 REPLIES 3

What part?

Typically the SDIO/SDMMC GPIO DMA and RCC. The linker will usually indicate which functions are missing when it can't get closure.

This tends to b​e when you don't add library source to the project rather than include file inclusions.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Its actually SD Multimedia card. I want to write a test file in sdcard. After executing the write file code in micro vision and loading it into the flash memory of the MCU, I am was checking the SDCARD but nothing is written.

RobG
Associate III

Hello,

I can not answer directly, but search Open407V-D. Waveshare makes a fairly inexpensive break out system. One of there examples shows how this is done. I think you can download the examples with out getting the break out system (but to me well worth it since I don't have any electronics for the designer yet).

Good Luck