cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the production status of STM32H75 chips?

LMI2
Lead

I once again checked at Digikey and they had only one of those. Will the rest of them ever come back

I would to like have STM32H76x 144 pin lgfp, but it is of no use if there are none available when I finish my PCB.

3 REPLIES 3
Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

There is a lot of panick buying and ordering in the electronic industry so that most parts have loooooooooooog lead times.Otherwise all STM32 in the longivity program are stoill produced.

LMI2
Lead

I just wish ordinary people could buy some. (I am very happy that I have used a totally different CPU in my designs. No sign of difficulties there.)

Ok, but everyone is drawing from the same reservoir, checking for stock at DigiKey doesn't improve your chances of securing parts, the backorder numbers tend to reflect the actual orders they have outstanding, so parts already committed to other customers when they arrive. You need to have an actual order in the system.

The industry moved to a more built-to-order model many years ago, and it's going to take the best part of 6 to 9 months to clear the current situation at the current pace.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..