cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning : Invalid project path: Missing project folder or file: \App1b\B-L475E-IOT01A2 for Source path.

MBour.2
Associate II

Hello,

I'm working on a project with a B-L475E-IOT01A2 board and a STM32L475 MCU. I am generating a code using CubeMX and the X-CUBE-BLE-1 software pack and when I build my project, I get this error :

Warning : Invalid project path: Missing project folder or file: \App1b\B-L475E-IOT01A2 for Source path

I really don't understand how can a file or a folder be missing when I'm building the project ...

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mohamed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @MBour.2​ ,

I advise you to run the existing projects from the X-CUBE-BLE1 package for the boards supported (as the default example with NUCLEO-L476RG) and compare the project settings with your own using STM32CubeIDE. So, you can check the difference and make corresponding updates in your project.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MBour.2​ ,

Which IDE are you using ?

Make sure that you have the right include path in the project properties.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
MBour.2
Associate II

Hello Imen,

Thanks for your reply, I'm using STM32CubeIDE and regarding the files to include, do you know what we have to include in source location when using a software pack ?

Because every documents are empty...

Mohamed

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @MBour.2​ ,

I advise you to run the existing projects from the X-CUBE-BLE1 package for the boards supported (as the default example with NUCLEO-L476RG) and compare the project settings with your own using STM32CubeIDE. So, you can check the difference and make corresponding updates in your project.

Imen

Thanks
Imen

Hi Imen,

This is what we eventually did, it works perfectly thank you (once again) !

Mohamed

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @MBour.2​ ,

You are welcome 🙂 Glad to know that your issue is solved.

Imen

Thanks
Imen