cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Host mode Configuration in stm32h503rbt6 controller

Mohan30
Associate III

@hi all, 

I newly working in USB Host mode configuration in stm32h503rbt6 controller using Keil software(without Hall code),

this isn't very easy for me, I can't understand, how to use this method.

actually, this implementation is to communicate (stm32 (Host)) with Tablet(device).

I spent one week to USB understand this concept but couldn't, so please can you suggest me and share some notes for achieve this configuration

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

You are welcome @Mohan30 

If you need example for device STM32CubeH5/Projects/NUCLEO-H503RB/Applications/USBX/Ux_Device_CDC_ACM at main · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH5 (github.com)

For host mode, I can share with you this example

FBL_0-1727806565703.png

FBL_1-1727806678549.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Mohan30 

Which board are you using? I suggest you following the workshop on H5 STM32H5 workshop - 09 USB - USBX-CDC lab (experts) (youtube.com) If using Nucleo-H503, USB Host configuration is not recommended because it is not USB-C® compliant.

However, if you would you like to use it for testing purposes you should set the following solder bridges :

•  SB1 and SB7 ON
  • SB14 ON
  • SB4 and SB8 OFF

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Mohan30
Associate III

@FBL  Thanks, dude.
I searched a lot on Google, but I can't get the correct code, can you suggest a sample working code for the USB Device?
I try to implement it but this isn't very clear to me. 

FBL
ST Employee

You are welcome @Mohan30 

If you need example for device STM32CubeH5/Projects/NUCLEO-H503RB/Applications/USBX/Ux_Device_CDC_ACM at main · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH5 (github.com)

For host mode, I can share with you this example

FBL_0-1727806565703.png

FBL_1-1727806678549.png

Mohan30
Associate III

@FBL  Thanks for helping me dude.