cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB device with MTP

Hi 

I can't find USB device with MTP example.

Is there any resource about USB device with MTP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Zhou JianQiang 

There is no current example of an MTP device using the ST library.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Zhou JianQiang 

USBX device class(Printer,MTP,CCID ) were brought by Azure RTOS starting from v6.1.10.

Here is an example of USB MTP device

x-cube-azrtos-h7/Projects/STM32H735G-DK/Applications/USBX/Ux_Device_PIMA_MTP at f48d941bcbe270bcb0b01c0fcedd3924db778d42 · STMicroelectronics/x-cube-azrtos-h7 (github.com)

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @FBL :

I want to use the library provided by ST(Middlewares\ST\STM32_USB_Device_Library\Class\MTP),  so there's no examples and document now, right?

What I should do is look at the examples, right?

FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Zhou JianQiang 

You can find an example using F4 product under STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.28.0\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Applications\USB_Host\MTP_Standalone then you can update the source code to match the hardware and peripheral configuration of your target.

Hi @FBL :

Thank you, I know the host MTP example, but I want to find a device MTP example.

I need to know how to combine MTP and SDMMC.

FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Zhou JianQiang 

There is no current example of an MTP device using the ST library.