cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typos in the STM32L0x3 RM0367 Reference manual RM0367 Rev 8?

Todd1
Associate

p.177: Figure 17. Clock tree includes "LSU", "LSD", "LSD", and "LSD" signals between the @V33 block and @V18 block. "LSU" is not included in the figure's abbreviations Legend. It also looks like the first "LSD" should rather be "LSE", the second "LSD" should be "LSI", and the third "LSD" should be "LCDCLK".

p.352: Section 15.2 "DAC1 main features" in the section title and in the text introducing the list of features, looks like it should just be "DAC main features" rather than DAC1 specific.

p.696: Figure 212. I2C2 block diagram still includes "SMBUS PEC generation/check", "SMBus Timeout check", and "SMBus Alert control/status" blocks but SMBus is not supported on I2C2 per Table 122 and Section 28.3 I2C implementation text on p.694. 

p.696: Figure 212. I2C2 block diagram also references I2C1_SDA and I2C1_SCL instead of I2C2_SDA and I2C2_SCL. Presumably, I2C1_SMBA should be removed from the I2C2 block diagram per the sentence above. 

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Todd​,

First let me thank you for posting.

I take this request.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Todd​ ,

Thanks for highlighted these typos.

I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 145923 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you. 

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.