cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSC and quadrature encoding in MCU Finder

FCamp.1
Associate III

Hello,

I'm trying to have a list of MCU with TSC (touch sensing) and Timer comparator with quadrature encoding features but it looks like these are not listed in MCU finder or CubeMX.

Is there a way to have this filtering?

Thanks in advance,

Filippo

5 REPLIES 5

> list of MCU with TSC (touch sensing)

0693W00000aJ2iSQAS.png 

> and Timer comparator with quadrature encoding

I'm not sure what do you mean by that, but if you are interested in Timers which have the Encoder modes through their Slave-mode controller, all Advanced (TIM1/TIM8) and General-purpose timers (TIM2..TIM5) have those - particular availability of these timers and their pinout may vary depending on family (see AN4013) and package (see DS/RM for a chosen STM32 model).

JW

FCamp.1
Associate III

Hello,

I have version 5.0 of MCU finder and there is no way for me to find "Touch Sensing" in the list of features of MCU Selector.

Even exploding every single group or searching with a search function.... I think it's really missing.

0693W00000aJ35GQAS.png 

Yes, I'm talking about Encoder mode, thanks for the info.

Filippo

Humm.

@Amel NASRI​ , hi, I have no idea whom to address this to... can somebody have a look at it? The option to select by TSC is missing from the new online selector, too, and I believe it's no coincidence. The selectors ought to have as much sorting options as possible to make them useful - that it's hard to do is a problem for ST to solve.

JW

Hi @Community member​ ,

Thanks for sharing this feedback, it is reported to the team working on the MCU selector.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks, Amel.

Jan