Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool recommendation for measuring load on STM32F072CBTx

Ali5
Associate III

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well!

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for all the guidance and assistance I've received from this community. Thanks to your support, my learning journey with ST Microcontrollers, particularly the STM32F072CBTx, has been going really smoothly.

Now, I have a question: Does anyone know of any tools available for the STM32F072CBTx that can measure its load? It would be preferable if the tool is from ST. I typically build and flash my projects using STM32CubeIDE.

Looking forward to your insights!

Best regards,

Ali

2 REPLIES 2
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@Ali5 wrote:

Does anyone know of any tools available for the STM32F072CBTx that can measure its load? Ali

What, exactly, do you mean by that?

Ali5
Associate III

Hey there, I'm currently working with the STM32F072CBTx processor and have a peripheral connected to it. After flashing the processor, the firmware is performing exceptionally well. Now, I'm keen on assessing the processor's overhead, essentially understanding its CPU load. I'm wondering if there's a tool or method available to help me identify and measure this load accurately. Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!