cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L496 Missing Bits in SVD-File

Stephan W.
Associate II

Hi,

I just downloaded "STM32L496.svd" (Version 1.3) from ST homepage and noticed that there are missing bits in register definitions:

CCMR1:
Bit 16 -  OC1M[3]
Bit 24 - OC2M[3]

CCMR2:
Bit 16 -  OC3M[3]
Bit 24 - OC4M[3]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Stephan W. 

The issue has been solved on the attached SVD file. It will be updated on the ST website ASAP.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Stephan W. 

Have you tested the same behavior on the Version 1.4 of this SVD file?

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

The version of file "stm32l496.svd" is 1.3 though the package version is 1.4.

This is the file I used for my test.

Regards

Stephan

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Can you share the exact file and the concerned timers.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Hi,

File "STM32L496.svd" in following archive:

https://www.st.com/resource/en/svd/stm32l4_svd.zip 

Concerned are Timer TIM1 and TIM8 with the following missing bits:

Register CMR1:
Bit 16 - OC1M[3]
Bit 24 - OC2M[3]

Register CCMR2:
Bit 16 - OC3M[3]
Bit 24 - OC4M[3]

Regards

Stephan

Hello @Stephan W. 

Sorry for my late feedback. The issue is confirmed and escalated internally for the concerned team under internal ticket number 181548. It will be updated on the coming versions.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Hello @Stephan W. 

The issue has been solved on the attached SVD file. It will be updated on the ST website ASAP.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32