cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L1 flash / eeprom programming manual

NJona.1
Associate

Hi,

I'm looking at replacing a STM32F103 with a STM32F151 in my design and couldn't find the PM0062 referenced in the AN3422 migration application note.

Is there some steps I need to go through to get the flash / eeprom programming manual ?

from the AN

To benefit fully from the information in this application note, the user should be familiar with the STM32 microcontroller family. You can refer to the following documents that are available from www.st.com.

�? The STM32F1 family reference manuals (RM0008 and RM0041), the STM32F1 datasheets, and the STM32F1 Flash programming manuals (PM0075, PM0063 and PM0068).

�? The STM32L1 family reference manual (RM0038), the STM32L1 datasheets, and the STM32F1 Flash and EEPROM programming manual (PM0062).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
berendi
Principal

This document does apparently no longer exist, it flash and eeprom programming on STM32L1 is documented in the reference manual.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
berendi
Principal

This document does apparently no longer exist, it flash and eeprom programming on STM32L1 is documented in the reference manual.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @NJona.1​ ,

I confirm @berendi​ 's answer. In RM0038, you will see following sentence in the Introduction:

"For information on programming, erasing and protection of the internal non volatile memory,

refer to Section 3: Flash program memory and data EEPROM (FLASH)."

AN3422 needs to be updated accordingly.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.