cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H747 Audio Recording

Nii-Gyan Christian
Associate

Hey folks,

I am writing to seek guidance as a newcomer to the MCU (Microcontroller Unit) realm. My objective is to facilitate audio recording utilizing the STM32H747 microcontroller. I kindly request assistance in steering me towards the appropriate resources or references to achieve this goal.

Thank you for your support and expertise.

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Nii-Gyan Christian and welcome to the Community ,

I recommend you to take a look to AN3997 Audio playback and recording using the STM32F4DISCOVERY. 
This application note describes the audio (wave) playback and recording application based on the STM32F4xx microcontroller and the STM32F4-DISCOVERY board.
But, this application note can help you to configure your audio record project using STM32H747 MCU.
Also, when you configure your Audio recording project you can get inspired from the available audio record example in the STM32CubeH7 package such as:

• STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\DFSDM\DFSDM_AudioRecord
  • STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Applications\Audio\Audio_playback_and_record

I hope this can help you!

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.