cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H745-Disco CubeIDE Demonstrations project no rule to make target?

Rodo
Senior

Hi all,

I selected this "Demonstrations" projects from the list of examples in cubeIDE but when I try to compile either the CM4 or CM7 I get "no rule to make target". Anyway to fix it? 

Thanks.

UPDATE: More details as requested...

The errors I get are:

17:55:15 **** Build of configuration Debug for project Demonstrations_CM4 ****
make -j20 all
make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Users/Rodo/STM32projects/H745/Demonstrations/STM32CubeIDE/Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32h7xx_hal.c', needed by 'Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver/stm32h7xx_hal.o'. Stop.
"make -j20 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

17:55:15 Build Failed. 1 errors, 0 warnings. (took 206ms)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17:55:28 **** Build of configuration DEMO_MENU_CM7_Debug for project Demonstrations_CM7 ****
make -j20 all
make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Users/Rodo/STM32projects/H745/Demonstrations/STM32CubeIDE/Utilities/lcd/stm32_lcd.c', needed by 'Utilities/stm32_lcd.o'. Stop.
"make -j20 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

17:55:28 Build Failed. 1 errors, 0 warnings. (took 152ms)

project.png

wizard.png

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Rodo 

Can you take a look at this post. Also, it will be a good idea to share more details about your issue (board or  MCU, démonstration, IDE, screenshot of the issue, ...).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.