cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U5G9J-DK2 Demonstration Source code / project (Map - vector graphics)

AMars.4
Associate III

Hello,

I recently purchased the STM32U5G9J-DK2, on the pre-loaded demo there is a map view which takes advantage of the vector graphics acceleration.

The demo is "TouchGFX Demo 7", but the version available in Designer v4.23.0 is missing the map screen.

Is the TouchGFX project / source code available for this demo with the added map?

Many Thanks,

Ant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @AMars.4 ,

Indeed, the STM32U5G9J-DK2 is pre-loaded with a demo when purchased. This demo is supposed to have 9 sub-demos and the "map" sub-demo is one of them.
However, the "map" sub-demo was not made on TouchGFX. The demo called "TouchGFX Demo 7" is made of sub-demos created exclusively on TouchGFX. So it's not a miss, it's actually on purpose. About the code in itself, I'm not able to share it here I'm afraid. What I can do instead, is to put you in relation with my sales colleagues and you can explain to them what you need and they will advise you better.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @AMars.4 ,

Indeed, the STM32U5G9J-DK2 is pre-loaded with a demo when purchased. This demo is supposed to have 9 sub-demos and the "map" sub-demo is one of them.
However, the "map" sub-demo was not made on TouchGFX. The demo called "TouchGFX Demo 7" is made of sub-demos created exclusively on TouchGFX. So it's not a miss, it's actually on purpose. About the code in itself, I'm not able to share it here I'm afraid. What I can do instead, is to put you in relation with my sales colleagues and you can explain to them what you need and they will advise you better.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
AMars.4
Associate III

Thanks, that makes sense.

I thought maybe I was missing something, I was just curious how the map sub-demo worked and wanted to see the implementation 🙂