cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32G474RET6 uses HAL IIC and M24C64 communication, the communication is abnormal(solved)

aston
Associate II

0693W00000Hq2MfQAJ.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aston
Associate II

​The problem is solved

0693W00000HqBDIQA3.pngThe macro definition is wrong. After correction, the problem is solved

Thank you TDK

Thanks to imen Dahmen (st)

Thank Alex Xu (st) for helping me find the problem

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @扬 谢​ and welcome to the Community :)

Please try to write in English if you want to make sure you can get an answer, because most of the people on this community can speak English but not Chinois.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
TDK
Guru

Google translate: stm32G474RET6 uses HAL IIC and M24C64 communication, the communication is abnormal

Still not enough detail. Looks like the SCL is held low. Show the full code used to produce this.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
aston
Associate II

This is the cubeMX configuration

0693W00000Hq7tAQAR.png

Code generated by cubeMX0693W00000Hq7wOQAR.png

This is using NUCLEO_STM32F412RG development board, using IIC and M24C64 communication, this waveform is ok

0693W00000Hq7x2QAB.pngThis is using NUCLEO_STM32G4 development board, using IIC and M24C64 communication, this waveform is abnormal

0693W00000Hq7xgQAB.png 

Please help analyze, is it the HAL library problem, or my problem, thank you very much for your help​

aston
Associate II

​The problem is solved

0693W00000HqBDIQA3.pngThe macro definition is wrong. After correction, the problem is solved

Thank you TDK

Thanks to imen Dahmen (st)

Thank Alex Xu (st) for helping me find the problem