cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G474RET6 ADC over work voltage

Sunwaz
Associate III

I have a project ,  used regular conversion ADC1 Vrefint Channel and Temperature Channel, and used injected conversion ADC2 extern Channel(ext.CH1 and CH2).

ADC2 CH2 connect 2000mV voltage , CH1 is changed. If CH1 over 3.6V,the CH2 conversion is error.I tryed more channel , it all error.But in my function , I should not control this voltage to below 3.3V or 3.6V.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

ADC inputs should be limited to 0-VREF+ per the datasheet. Values outside of this range can damage the chip and lead to undesirable behavior.

If you have a signal higher than that, use a voltage divider or an op-amp divider to get it into the correct range.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

ADC inputs should be limited to 0-VREF+ per the datasheet. Values outside of this range can damage the chip and lead to undesirable behavior.

If you have a signal higher than that, use a voltage divider or an op-amp divider to get it into the correct range.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".