cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

static declaration of 'MX_FDCAN1_Init' follows non-static declaration - NO IT DOESNT!

Tobe
Senior III

I got an error, that is actually not true (see pictures). I just used cubemx to change one pin... And now this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the issue:

I searched for that func in my project folder, but since the problem was in a linked file, i could not find the problem. After scrolling through the problems list, i found where it was. And after a further look, it just said to me where it was to be found. It was declared as extern void *** there, so that got a bit confusing.

Got a bit mad, as it looked the compiler was lying.

Edit:
Dang! I could have found it with right mouse click -> declarations.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Tobe 

Could you please share your ioc file and which CubeMx version you're using?

Thanks

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I found the issue:

I searched for that func in my project folder, but since the problem was in a linked file, i could not find the problem. After scrolling through the problems list, i found where it was. And after a further look, it just said to me where it was to be found. It was declared as extern void *** there, so that got a bit confusing.

Got a bit mad, as it looked the compiler was lying.

Edit:
Dang! I could have found it with right mouse click -> declarations.