cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUADSPI examples using OCTOSPI peripheral

AMend.7
Associate III

Hi,

Is there any example of how to interface a NOR FLASH QUADSPI memory using the OCTOSPI interface used in the H72x, U5 or H5?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AMend.7​ ,

To configurate QUADSPI using OCTOSPI peripheral, I recommend you to take a look to AN5050 and precisely 6.2 OCTOSPI configuration with STM32CubeMX Section .

In the mentioned application note, you need to refer to the tables "STM32CubeMX - Configuration of OCTOSPI signals and mode" and look deeply to the provided examples.

I Hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I built an example on the NUCLEO-H723 if you're looking for a consult.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AMend.7​ ,

To configurate QUADSPI using OCTOSPI peripheral, I recommend you to take a look to AN5050 and precisely 6.2 OCTOSPI configuration with STM32CubeMX Section .

In the mentioned application note, you need to refer to the tables "STM32CubeMX - Configuration of OCTOSPI signals and mode" and look deeply to the provided examples.

I Hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.