cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with STM32L0538 - Discovery

BTurc.2
Senior

Hi,

I have an STM32L0538 discovery board and I'm trying the Demo example. The problem is that it does not work. When I flash the board it changes the e-ink display like this:

photo_2023-08-15_20-43-26.jpg

Also when I touch the bottom bar it does nothing. The revision of the board is Rev-B03.

I use the example from the STM32CubeIDE:

Captura de pantalla de 2023-08-15 20-47-46.png

I need to change something in the project??? Because seems like it works partially.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Kaouthar,

Are you talking about this?

waclawekjan_0-1692280225723.png

JW

@KDJEM.1 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
RhSilicon
Lead

Have you seen this video?

Getting started with STM32L0 discovery kit

I don't know if it can help in your case, but I found these videos about advanced debugging:

STM32CubeIDE Advanced Debug Features

Hello RhSilicon,

I already see the first video! If no one has had the same problem I guess it's my fault and I'll have to debug. At the moment I think it is some incompatibility of the code with the version of my board. I I can't ind the solution I'll try to debug.

Anyway thank you very much!

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @BTurc.2 ,

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 159440(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Kaouthar,

Are you talking about this?

waclawekjan_0-1692280225723.png

JW

@KDJEM.1 

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @waclawek.jan ,

The demonstration is not supported with  MB1143 revision B-03 revision board.

I escalated this request internally.

Thank you.

Kaouthar 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks, Kaouthar!

Jan

Yes, is the MB1143! Thank you very much! I am realizing that I have to look more closely al the user manual.

> MB1143

The difference is in the revision, the older one for which the demo works, is MB1143-B01, yours is MB1143-B03. You can find this printed on a label at the bottom side of PCB.

JW