Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with finding files in path for SW4STM32

kvresto
Senior
Posted on January 30, 2016 at 22:22

Hi.

I have just downloaded SW the executable version for W10, and created a project and some directories. I have included the directories in the IDE path. My problem is even though the directories containing some source file are located in the path SW does not seem to recognize the functions I am calling from main() which are located in the source files of my newly created directories.

The new directories containing source an headers are:

USB-FS-Device_Driver/inc

USB-FS-Device_Driver/src

I have two pics included, the USB_Init() function is located in a file called usb_init.c located in the USB-FS-Device_Driver/src directory.

Can anyone help solve this.

Cheers

15 REPLIES 15
kvresto
Senior
Posted on February 01, 2016 at 13:44

ok, no problem, here it is. I though it was a file :)

Attachments :

New_Text_Document.txt : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006Htn4&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000aWx%2FE8M7BradovCORXrK_kHqoDSQjCyu5ThSlKICmeiWu24&asPdf=false
Radosław
Senior II
Posted on February 01, 2016 at 14:08

remove change to ''_''   dashes ''-'' in folder names.

kvresto
Senior
Posted on February 01, 2016 at 14:19

I changed all of them, but its still the same?

Radosław
Senior II
Posted on February 01, 2016 at 14:32

It must be this problem.  In folder (file) names always use only letter digits or ''_''. This will keep you from troubles.

kvresto
Senior
Posted on February 01, 2016 at 22:07

I just found an older post to SW forum that's finally been answered. When I create a source folder I don't have any problems. This has not been a problem with other versions of eclipse I have used in the past, so I'm I can now build my project.

Thank you for taking the time to help.

kvresto
Radosław
Senior II
Posted on February 01, 2016 at 22:30

check if this folder become a source folder or are excluded from build.