cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM0056 issues: NVIC_IPR20 offset incorrect

ljh
Associate II

ljh_0-1726589465846.png

Question comes from PM0056 Programming Manual STM32F10xxx/20xxx/21xxx/L1xxxxCortex®-M3 Programming Manual Page 129

I calculated the last address is 0x350

Is it a problem with the manual?

6 REPLIES 6

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/450897/nvic-memory-map-arm-cortex-m3-stm32f103

Yes, and the overall depth for IP[x] is not defined, it depends on specific implementation and the interrupt count in each.

@STTwo-32 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ljh
Associate II

Don't sink my post.

Huh?

It's definitely incorrect, but been in there for years. Most would use the structure, or the ARM TRM's

Several people have been alerted to this issue.

Oh! It is normal to make mistakes in the manual, but it is disappointing that a problem that has existed for many years has not been corrected. Thank you for your answer.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ljh and welcome to the ST Community.

Thank you so much for reporting this. I've escalated to the concerned team for correction on the coming releases (under internal ticket number 191372). Thank you @Tesla DeLorean for the mention.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

No, well from my view point, whilst it's unfortunate, there are enough more authoritative sources of information that could be used to establish facts. The problems with these types of documents is that they try and cover too many divergent products. There are issues with cut-n-paste from prior documents, evolution and transposition of digits and bases.

Other affirming sources if the math looks janky, Include files, .SVD files, ARM's docs.