cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTG on STM32F7 controller

Shikamaru
Associate III

Hi team,

Is there any sample of OTG MSC on F7 controller. Need both Host and Device stack on single application. Based on the ID pin need to decide which one to run.  For Host - If i connect an USB stick to controller, it can read and write on stick. And if i connect the controller to laptop, i can access it's external flash area as MSC device (For Device). Is there any sample code or example available for this, Kindly provide me reference here. 

Thanks,

Shikamaru

2 REPLIES 2
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Shikamaru 

This is supported by our hardware. But unfortunately, our stack doesn't support OTG functionality to switch Host/Device in one single application.  You can develop your own application and merge both middleware for host and device in one single project and manage negotiation through ID pin as you mentioned. 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@FBL wrote:

Hi @Shikamaru 

This is supported by our hardware. But unfortunately, our stack doesn't support OTG functionality to switch Host/Device in one single application.  You can develop your own application and merge both middleware for host and device in one single project and manage negotiation through ID pin as you mentioned. 

Thanks for reply @FBL ,

Just need couple of clarity here. can you provide me the idea on how to achieve negotiation through ID pin. My confusion here is that, initialization and deinitialization of stack will happen only one time in main while executing. How to achieve this in Runtime.