cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch between HAL and Reference Manual on voltage scale max frequencies

GG.2
Associate II

I've noticed that the frequencies written in the reference manual are different from the ones used in the HAL.

Is there a good reason they are different? Which ones are correct?

I attached a screenshot from page 407 of the reference manual.
https://www.st.com/resource/en/reference_manual/rm0456-stm32u5-series-armbased-32bit-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdf

And a screenshot from github stm32u5 HAL stm32u5xx_ll_utils.c

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @GG.2 ,

The issue is fixed in STM32CubeU5 V1.5.0.

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @GG.2 ,

First let me thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I will check this issue internally and I will get back to you with more details as soon as possible.

Kaouthar.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @GG.2 ,

The RM0456 is correct.

I confirm the issue for stm32u5xx_ll_utils.c driver and I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 161875 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your contribution in STCommunity 🙂.

Kaouthar

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @GG.2 ,

The issue is fixed in STM32CubeU5 V1.5.0.

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar