cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In stm32g030f6p6 I have programmed first time and I tried to dump program second time it says ": Error: Activating device KO. Please, verify the boot mode configuration and check the serial port configuration. Reset your device then try again "how to fix

sjana.1
Associate II

In stm32g030f6p6 I have programmed first time the code is uploaded successfully and working and I tried to dump program second time it says ": Error: Activating device KO. Please, verify the boot mode configuration and check the serial port configuration. Reset your device then try again "how to fix this issue. I have tried by pressing reset switch and its not even connecting to the MCU. I have tried both using through TTL as well as ST link programmer/debugger. I cant able to connect as well as I cant able to erase the code which I have uploaded first time please help me to rectify this problem. and help me to connect to the device

2 REPLIES 2

Your code likely interferes with the pins used by the debug interface or powers down.

M​ake sure you have a slight delay before running or changing configuration to give debugger a window to connect. Perhaps recognize a pin indicating it should be in a safe / programmable mode?

N​RST should connect to the debugger.

U​se BOOT0, or related options, so the device will boot into the ROM based System Loader.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
sjana.1
Associate II

THANK YOU SIR for your kind reply. I have tried this method but still the same error pop's up.

is there any other method to solve this error