cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Ordered few free samples

undefined30
Associate II

I ordered few free samples on 1st August. But still my order is showing processing I have no idea is that cancelled or how long it will take to ship. can anyone from st help me? It will be a great help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @undefined30,

I am sorry to hear about the situation. The best course of action would be for you to submit an eStore support form via the following link: New Case (st.com). In parallel, I will reach out to responsible colleagues to inform them about your situation; in case I receive further details from them, I will reach out to you via private message. 

I hope this will is helpful. Please let us know if there is anything else. 

Best,
Amelie

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Open a ticket  https://ols.st.com/s/

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hey Can You please mention someone from st due to wrong postal code my parcel is back ordered now I want to update the information but can't reach anyone. I had another Id where you mentioned one st employee Can you please do that again so that I can message him. Thanks in Advance.

I've asked someone to review your post. You didn't link to other message you're referring too.

Most of the staff on duty here can be tagged into a post, or you can PM them via their profile.

I am not that used to in this platform that's why I don't know How Can I fully utilize this community. Thanks for your help.

@undefined30 wrote:

I am not that used to in this platform that's why I don't know How Can I fully utilize this community.

https://community.st.com/t5/community-guidelines/tkb-p/community-guidelines

I don't work for ST, I have no visibility into your order, account details, location, or other posts you might have viewed.

Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @undefined30,

I am sorry to hear about the situation. The best course of action would be for you to submit an eStore support form via the following link: New Case (st.com). In parallel, I will reach out to responsible colleagues to inform them about your situation; in case I receive further details from them, I will reach out to you via private message. 

I hope this will is helpful. Please let us know if there is anything else. 

Best,
Amelie