cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i'm new to stm.. I want to do a project on stm32h735 with mbed os.. can i use it? if yes means how to do that please give me a path so that i'll start my project.

SKUMA.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SKUMA.1​ and welcome to the Community and STM32 word 🙂

At the moment mbed supports only NUCLEO-H743ZI2 and DISCO-H747I boards.

You may want to use the mbed compiler with one of this H7 board instead STM32H735.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000GYt8MQAT.png 

Otherwise, I advise you to have a look at this link, which provides the steps on how to create/add a new STM32 platform.

You can also review this doc, to create a configuration for a custom platform.

Hope this helps!

If my answer satisfy your need, please select it as Best. This will help other community members finding answers to their questions.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SKUMA.1​ and welcome to the Community and STM32 word 🙂

At the moment mbed supports only NUCLEO-H743ZI2 and DISCO-H747I boards.

You may want to use the mbed compiler with one of this H7 board instead STM32H735.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000GYt8MQAT.png 

Otherwise, I advise you to have a look at this link, which provides the steps on how to create/add a new STM32 platform.

You can also review this doc, to create a configuration for a custom platform.

Hope this helps!

If my answer satisfy your need, please select it as Best. This will help other community members finding answers to their questions.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen