cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure stm32f469i disco display in a portrait mode ?

Keyur Thumar
Associate III

I am trying to configure 32F469IDISCOVERY board for display application. I have referred article : https://community.st.com/s/article/FAQ-GUI-on-STM32F469-Discovery-boards-using-CubeMX-and-STemWin.

In that I can configure display in a landscape mode. I want to configure it in a portrait mode.

I have changed configuration in LTDC, DSI but I can see the display completely jumbled like this.

0693W00000BaGVaQAN.png 

Can anybody guide on how to configure the display hardware and software parameter in discovery kit ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Keyur Thumar​ 

I recommend you to have a look at this AN4860 Application note about DSI Host on STM32F469 MCUs, and this post, this may help you on your issue.

A set of example also are provided in STM32F4 Cube MCU package:

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.0\Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Applications\Display\LCD_Paint

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.0\Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Applications\Display\LCD_AnimatedPictureFromSDCard

Hope this helps you!

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Keyur Thumar​ 

I recommend you to have a look at this AN4860 Application note about DSI Host on STM32F469 MCUs, and this post, this may help you on your issue.

A set of example also are provided in STM32F4 Cube MCU package:

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.0\Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Applications\Display\LCD_Paint

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.0\Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Applications\Display\LCD_AnimatedPictureFromSDCard

Hope this helps you!

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen