cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ADC_DMA in ethernet using NUCLEO-H745

ggowd.1
Associate III

Hello Team,

I have implemented ADC_DMA (circular mode) Multiple channels in NUCLEO_H745 and in that added ethernet without RTOS when ethernet is implement ADC_DMA is not working it provide only one time data but i have configured for circular mode every 1HZ I need to get new data but after ethernet is implemented I am getting only I time data, So is there any memory mapping I need change any configuration in code?

PFA Below

Best Regards,
Gagan Gowda G R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

> SCB_InvalidateDCache_by_Addr((uint32_t *) &aADCxConvertedData_1[ADC_CONVERTED_DATA_BUFFER_SIZE], ADC_CONVERTED_DATA_BUFFER_SIZE);

This is problematic. Points to the end of the array, not the beginning, and has the incorrect size. May or may not be the problem.

SCB_InvalidateDCache_by_Addr(aADCxConvertedData_1, sizeof(aADCxConvertedData_1));

> hadc2.Init.ContinuousConvMode = DISABLE;

Possibly this should be enabled.

Disabling cache during the debugging process is an option.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

> SCB_InvalidateDCache_by_Addr((uint32_t *) &aADCxConvertedData_1[ADC_CONVERTED_DATA_BUFFER_SIZE], ADC_CONVERTED_DATA_BUFFER_SIZE);

This is problematic. Points to the end of the array, not the beginning, and has the incorrect size. May or may not be the problem.

SCB_InvalidateDCache_by_Addr(aADCxConvertedData_1, sizeof(aADCxConvertedData_1));

> hadc2.Init.ContinuousConvMode = DISABLE;

Possibly this should be enabled.

Disabling cache during the debugging process is an option.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
ggowd.1
Associate III

Hello TDK,

Thanks a lot. The problem is resolved.

Best Regards,
Gagan Gowda, G R