cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the Image is scrolled using the Scrollable Container,in the Touch GFX Designer?

Shivani
Senior

Hello all,

I am trying to scroll an image in the STM32F746G Discovery Board, using the Scrollable Container widget that is available in the Examples of Touch GFX Designer through STM32CubeIDE. But unfortunately the image is not scrolling and displaying a static image. I've referred to the documentation for the Scrollable Container in the Touch GFX Designer but the information given, is not enough for displaying the dynamic image(scrolling of an image) on the Board.

Are there any external peripherals to be configured for scrolling the image and how to configure the peripherals in STM32CubeIDE?

@https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/ui-development/ui-components/containers/scrollable-container

Thanks.

16 REPLIES 16
MM..1
Chief II

Are you sure , that you place image into container in hierarchy list?

Shivani
Senior

Hii,

I've added a background Image to the screen and later I've taken a scrollable container and I placed a long text in it (479 x 696). After that I opened the .project file in STM32CubeIDE from the Touch GFX Designer. Then only the static image is displayed in the STM32F746G Discovery Board(420 x 272). How can I get the scrolled Image?

MM..1
Chief II

Work your TouchGFX idea in simulator?

I tried with the simulator too.But only the static image is displaying.Is there any widgets or other things to be added in the .project file? If so, mention them clearly what is to be added in the file to get the scrolled image.

As i write you need reorder and hierarchy objects, show screenshot from your touchgfx panel

Only some part of the text is able to seen in the Scrollable Container(i.e. static one)

But scrolling is not getting to see the entire long text that I have added in the Scrollable Container.

I am attaching a screenshot from touchgfx panel.

Scrollable_Container.png

Seems you import example code and all is OK. scrolling is initiated with touch or in simulator with mouse drag...

And image isnt part of scrolling container then not move...

Hello,

With the mouse drag the long text can't be able to scrolled in the simulator. What's the reason for non-scrollable image in the simulator?

It could be very helpful if you elaborate the solution clearly.

MM..1
Chief II

Try explain , my simulator work ok