cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How stm32f469 QSPI Memory-mapped mode used Set?

PKunK.1
Associate III

Stm32f469 is currently developing the product using TouchGFX. The problem is that when the screen changes, the picture sometimes disappears. I thought there might be a problem with QSPI communication.

QSPI believes that there is a memory-mapped mode that is used for operations to read data.

I want to test by changing the QSPI setting to Memory-mapped mode in my program, how can I change the mode?

I would appreciate it if you let me know if it is done in QSPI settings or if I need to add code separately.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Should be BSP examples, uses most efficient command/data methods. Use indirect mode command as template, send the HAL QSPI MemoryMapped​ API function.

M​emory then visible at 0x90000000 should be able to dump or view it there. Checksum or memory content.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Should be BSP examples, uses most efficient command/data methods. Use indirect mode command as template, send the HAL QSPI MemoryMapped​ API function.

M​emory then visible at 0x90000000 should be able to dump or view it there. Checksum or memory content.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..